Monday 27 December 2010

Decorating with international flare




As I love international culture I am really keen to decorate with an exotic international flare but have limited everything to Middle Eastern/French/Spanish/Indian and African cultures. I have collected so many things and need to keep track of where they should go. Some things are here and some were left behind in England.
I love the many vibrant colours of the places mentioned so I am always on the look out in my travels for anything that looks like it belongs.
So far I have collected a few things from Turkey, France, Spain, Morocco, Kenya, Tanzania, Czech Republic, Italy and a few other places.
I've collected tiles from Toledo, colourful decorative mini accent bowls in Istnabul, fabrics in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi, crystal in Prague and fashion plates in Paris. This has been so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment